Terms and Conditions
The term “Positive Pathways Electrolysis Ltd ” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website Positive Pathways Electrolysis Ltd whose registered office is 4 Floor, 18 St. Cross Street, London, EC1N 8UN
Our company registration number is 08151964 and place of registration is United Kingdom. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent from Positive Pathways Electrolysis Ltd.
- The laws of England and you agree to be bound by the ruling of the English courts.
- all therapists are independent and take full responsibility and liability for any treatment/advice given to clients whilst practising at Positive Pathways Electrolysis Ltd. As such the independent therapists are solely responsible and not Positive Pathways Electrolysis Ltd of any treatment or advice given.