Positive Pathways Electrolysis Ltd’s centre is committed to safeguarding vulnerable groups and will:
- provide guidance on safeguarding children/vulnerable adults for staff and learners;
- provide guidance on conduct when working with vulnerable groups;
- provide information on issues such as child abuse* and legal obligations;
- vet staff and learners working with vulnerable groups through CRB/SCRO** checks;
- promote a responsible attitude to protecting vulnerable groups at all times;
- provide monitoring processes for the above.
Positive Pathways Electrolysis Ltd’s centre will ensure that its learners:
- Observe the centre’s safeguarding regulations;
- Co-operate with others in keeping vulnerable groups safe;
- Take care to avoid distress to children and vulnerable adults and treat them with respect;
- Report any violation of safeguarding to the tutor or other responsible person;
- Report any suspicion of abuse* to the tutor or other responsible person immediately.
*Abuse can be emotional, physical or sexual in nature
**CRB/SCRO – Criminal Records Bureau/Scottish Criminal Records Office.
Those responsible within the centre are:
The centre agrees to comply with the safeguarding policy as outlined above:
Signature: Deborah Jones