Positive Pathways Electrolysis Ltd’s centre is committed to providing a safe environment and will:
- provide guidance on safe working practices for staff and learners;
- incorporate health and safety knowledge into all learner activities;
- provide information, procedures and equipment for fire and emergencies;
- provide information, procedures and equipment for accidents;
- provide training and up-to-date information on health and safety to all concerned;
- promote a responsible attitude to health and safety throughout the centre;
- provide monitoring processes for the above.
Positive Pathways Electrolysis Ltd’s centre will ensure that its learners:
- observe the centre’s health and safety regulations;
- co-operate with others in keeping the environment safe;
- take care to avoid injury to themselves or others by being appropriately dressed and not misusing or causing damage to equipment, materials or the premises;
- report any hazard to the person in charge or other responsible persons immediately.
Those responsible within the centre are:
The centre agrees to comply with the health and safety policy as outlined above:
Signature: Deborah Jones