Electrolysis Refresher Day
Starting at 10am and finishing at approximately 4pm
The day will include:
Practical & Theory Electrolysis
- Use different types of electrical current (Diathermy, Galvanic and blend).
- Review positioning & proping
- Review needle types & use
- Reviewing health, safety and hygiene for electrolysis
- Review salon hazards, risk assessments and necessary actions required
- Review insurance and licencing
- Review client care before, during & after electrolysis, also how to give appropriate client care through communication, with clear and precise information to educate and manage client expectations.
- Review specific anatomy and physiology in relation to the treatment
- Class room study and course input with an educator
- Practical guided application using a digital electrolysis machine
- an opportunity to review your business while working with your fellow peers
Class sizes are kept small to ensure each you are supported through the day
Requirements needed to be accepted for our refresher day;
An Electrolysis qualification
It is also requested that participants be willing to wear a uniform, have short finger nails, no nail polish, close toe shoes, plus long hair pulled back off your face. This meets with the National Occupational Standards; which we are very keen to up-hold.
what opportunities are available after your refresher?
- Assessment for membership to the BIAE (British Institute and Association of Electrolysis) if this is desired
- Level 4 – Award in Skin Blemish Removal
What you will need to do now
- To provide evidence you have a qualification in Electrolysis
- To pay a NON REFUNDABLE deposit of £50 (Please do not send cash) (Please make cheques payable to ‘Positive Pathways Beauty Ltd’)
- Balance transfer to; Positive Pathways Training – account number: 83234274 sort code: 20-49-86
- To agree to pay the final (NON REFUNDABLE) balance 20 working days before the course commences ·
- To pay by credit card please call us on 020 3330 0296.