Electrolysis Refresher Day
Starting at 10am and finishing at approximately 4pm
The day will include:
Practical & Theory Electrolysis
- Use different types of electrical current (Diathermy, Galvanic and blend).
- Review positioning & proping
- Review needle types & use
- Reviewing health, safety and hygiene for electrolysis
- Review salon hazards, risk assessments and necessary actions required
- Review insurance and licencing
- Review client care before, during & after electrolysis, also how to give appropriate client care through communication, with clear and precise information to educate and manage client expectations.
- Review specific anatomy and physiology in relation to the treatment
- Class room study and course input with an educator
- Practical guided application using a digital electrolysis machine
- An opportunity to review your business while working with your fellow peers
- Class sizes are kept small to ensure each you are supported through the day.
Requirements needed to be accepted for our refresher day;
- An Internationally Recognised Electrolysis Qualification
- Current valid Electrolysis Insurance Certificate
- Be willing to wear a uniform, have short finger nails, no nail polish, close toe shoes, plus long hair pulled back off your face, to meet with the National Occupational Standards; which we are very keen to up-hold
- Provide models for practical application
what opportunities are available after your refresher?
- Assessment for membership to the BIAE (British Institute and Association of Electrolysis) if this is desired
- Level 4 – Award in Skin Blemish Removal
What you will need to do now
- To provide evidence you have a qualification in Electrolysis
- To pay a NON REFUNDABLE deposit of £50 (Please do not send cash) (Please make cheques payable to ‘Positive Pathways Beauty Ltd’)
- Balance transfer to; Positive Pathways Training – account number: 83234274 sort code: 20-49-86
- To agree to pay the final (NON REFUNDABLE) balance 20 working days before the course commences ·
- To pay by credit card please call us on 020 3330 0296.