VTCT Level 4 Advanced Epilation Techniques
An Internationally Recognised Qualification
Assess, prepare for and carry out an advanced epilation techniques to remove skin tags, telangiectasia (thread veins), spider naevi and blood spots
- Using diathermy current
- Advise clients on the care needed after the procedure.
- Maintain effective health, safety and hygiene procedures throughout all procedures
- Recognise salon hazards, carry out risk assessments and then implement the necessary actions.
- Monitor and support your colleagues to ensure your salon complies with health and safety requirements.
- Implement and supervise salon procedures for all aspects of salon safety and security including the need for insurance and licencing
- Provide appropriate client care through communication giving clear and precise information to educate and manage client expectations.
- Adapt client care using different communication skills to meet the needs of different people
The course will include:
- Class room study and course input with an educator
- Practical guided application using a digital electrolysis machine
- Guided home study – a assignment to be completed prior to the training day
- Practical assessments & case studies working with clients
Progression routes after successful completion of level 4 are:
- Assessment for membership to the BIAE (British Institute and Association of Electrolysis)
Class sizes are kept small to ensure each learner has the opportunity to obtain all the practical and theoretical skills to confidently and successfully achieve the VTCT qualification and to meet the industry standards.
Requirements you’ll need to be accepted for this course
NVQ or equivalent – level 3 Certificate in Electrolysis
Be willing to wear a uniform, have short finger nails, no nail polish, close toe shoes, plus long hair pulled back off your face.This meets with the National Occupational Standards; which we are very keen to up-hold.
How long will it take you to be qualified?
- One Day
- Also completion of an assignment prior to your training
Our focus is on how YOU will progress. From learning to being qualified, to being employed or self EMPLOYED!
Training takes 1 day plus completion of an assignment prior to your training
A typical day training
Arrive at 9.30 for a 10am prompt start – sessions end at approximately 5pm.
There are practical and theoretical assessments along with a portfolio of evidence to compile.
It is part of your commitment to attend all required training sessions necessary for successful completion of the course. Failure to meet this criteria could result in additional costs, training & assessments in order to successfully gain the certificate.
What you will need to do now
- To provide evidence you have a qualification in level 3 Certificate in Electrolysis
- To pay a NON REFUNDABLE deposit of £150 (Please do not send cash) (Please make cheques payable to ‘Positive Pathways Beauty Ltd’)
- To agree to pay the final (NON REFUNDABLE) balance 20 working days before the course commences ·
- To pay by credit card please call us on 020 3330 0296 or to discuss a payment plan.
Please note: lost certificates or certificates that need to be amended will incur a fee of £50 payable to VTCT